April 26, 2013

RFID in your cards...what you should know



Wi-Fi Symbol on your Credit Card   
YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. WATCH VIDEO AND CHECK YOUR CARDS.   
Check your newer credit cards for the Wi-Fi Symbol on it.  You need to

watch the video below to really know why I sent this to you.

I read this about a couple weeks ago, and then checked my cards for the little "Wi-Fi Signal Icon" on each one. 
I found none w/that signal on them, but I was determined to watch for it when my cards came in on renewals.

Well, yesterday I got my CHASE SLATE card AND THERE IT WAS !  My first time to see it.  I'll not activate
that card after seeing this.  I guess I'll go to the bank and see if I can replace it w/a non Wi-Fi (Radio Frequency Card)....?

Thought all my contacts ought to see this if you've not already seen this demo....wow!
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/lLAFhTjsQHw%26sns=em