December 19, 2014

How Much Will Scrapping 'The Interview' Cost Sony?

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for C.L.I.C.K.w dixon
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
How Much Will Scrapping 'The Interview' Cost Sony?
 
Sharon Waxman, Founder and CEO of TheWrap
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Meet the man behind Under Armour's wild, divisive college football uniforms
 
ftw.usatoday.com
 
Adam Clement on his inspiration, the world of Under Armour.
 
"The Five Breath Test"
 
Jeffrey Bernel
 
Here is what appears to be a pretty simple (at least it seems so at first) test every entrepreneur (or any business owner for...
 
20 things I have learnt about working in my 2 decades of working
 
Ramachandran T.R.
 
Jobs Always choose a role over money. If you have the right role, the money and the perks follow. Ditto for titles However...
 
You: Communicator or Dictator?
 
Donna Kelley
 
Do you engage in dialogue as a communicator or in monologue as a dictator? An atmosphere of openness leads to success in...
 
The Thing About White Privilege
 
Melanie Curtin
 
A few weeks ago I wrote an article about sexual harassment. I was struck by a comment by one of my male friends after reading it:...
 
5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Quit Corporate for a Startup
 
Sara Shikhman
 
At least once a week someone asks me what it's like working at a startup vs. corporate and if she should leave her...
 
A bad job is harder on your mental health than unemployment
 
mashable.com
 
Even in a recession, the uncomfortable truth may be that "any job" may not be a good job at all.
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for C.L.I.C.K.w dixon for Justice and Equality (none). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA