January 23, 2015

Apple and Google: This Is Not Middle School. Play Nice.

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for C.L.I.C.K.w dixon
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
Apple and Google: This Is Not Middle School. Play Nice.
 
John Battelle on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
AirAsia plane climbed at speed 'beyond normal' then stalled
 
businessinsider.com
 
An AirAsia plane that crashed into the Java Sea last month with 162 people on board climbed at a speed that was "beyond normal"...
 
New police radars can 'see' inside homes
 
usatoday.com
 
At least 50 U.S. law enforcement agencies have quietly equipped their officers with handheld radar devices that allow them to...
 
Why You Are Stalled, Part III
 
Hiroshi Mikitani
 
Last week I wrote the second in a series posts focused on how you can overcome a stalled career. The first part was about Kaizen,...
 
Why This CEO Will Never Hire Another Salesperson
 
Brian de Haaff
 
I have many good friends who work in sales. That's why this post is going to hurt, but let me say in my defense that I have...
 
7 Myths About Making Money
 
James Altucher
 
Last night, about two feet from me they were having sex. I know this because, using the scientific method, I cupped a glass...
 
Business Travel...Life of a Rock Star
 
Jim Koza
 
How many of you business travelers out there have been told you "live the life of a rock star"? We eat fancy dinners;...
 
Is Apple wrong for not taking off Martin Luther King Jr. Day?
 
Jason Calacanis
 
There's a controversy going on right now about tech companies not giving people Martin Luther King Jr. Day off. Said more...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for C.L.I.C.K.w dixon for Justice and Equality (none). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2015, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA